The Witcher 3: how to activate the console command
We list all the cheats and codes for the PC version of The Witcher 3 and what you must do to activate the hidden command console.
With the arrival of the Witcher series on Netflix, many users are returning to the gaming experience of the Witcher 3, and PC users will be able to activate a series of cheats and codes that they have surely not experienced before.
Not only are we going to tell you how to activate the hidden command console, but we will also offer you a list with all the cheats and codes for this PC version of The Witcher 3
The Witcher 3: all the cheats and codes
First of all, to be able to enter the cheats, you need to have unlocked and activated the command console that is originally hidden in this version.
Installing a program/mod at your own risk is the only way to unlock it. It is a mod made by the modder Skomski, and it is free of viruses, but with this type of program, they never know how your computer or the antivirus will behave.
With the above executed, you can now press the “~” symbol to open the command console and start entering the following tricks:
These are the player commands for the witcher 3.
- god: invincibility
- healme: Recharges Geralt’s HP bar
- Ciri: Changes the player character to Ciri.
- Geralt: Reverts the player character to Geralt.
These are the character commands for the witcher 3.
- setlevel (#): Set the level of your player: setlevel (15)
- levelup: raise the level by 1
- addexp (#): Adds the specified amount of experience points, for example: addexp (25000)
- learnskill (skill): Learns the specified skill, eg: learnskill (sword_s3)
- Cat (1) Activates night vision.
- Cat (0) Disables night vision.
- setbeard(1) Geralt’s beard grows
- shave: Removes Geralt’s facial hair.
- seatattoo (1) add tattoo
- seatattoo (0) Remove tattoo
These are the inventory commands for the witcher 3.
- additem (name, #): Adds designated items to inventory, eg: additem ( Bear Armor 1,3). Specifying item quantities is optional.
- addmoney(#): Adds the specified amount of crowns, for example: addmoney (100000)
- removemoney(#): Removes the specified number of crowns, for example: removemoney (5)
These are the maps commands for the witcher 3.
- gotoNovigrad: Fast Travel to Novigrad
- gotoSkellige: Fast Travel to the Skellige Islands
- gotoKaerMorhen: Fast Travel to Kaer Morhen
- gotoProlog: Fast Travel to White Orchard
- gotoPrologWinter: Fast Travel to White Orchard
- ShowAllFT (1): Discover all the signals
- ShowPins (1): Discover all the icons and areas on the map
These are the gameplay commands for witcher 3.
- spawn (name, #): Spawns a specific number of NPCs, for example: spawn ( bear _grizzly, 50)
- killall: Kill all enemies in combat.
- makeitrain: stormy weather.
- Stoprain: for the rain.
These are the gwent commands for the witcher 3.
- Secretgwint: Immediately play a round of Gwent anywhere.
- winGwint (#): Win the current game of Gwent with a specified number of power points.
- Addgwintcards: Add one of each Gwent card to your deck
- additem(card, #): Adds the specified number of desired Gwent cards. Ex: additem (gwint_card_ werewolf , 10)
With this you already have the list of cheats and codes for the PC version of The Witcher 3, along with the command console activator. If you need more information, don’t miss our guide on the game, with the best tips and tricks.
Leave a Comment