In this article I will tell you about the latest console command of the elder scroll V. If you want to enter cheats into the games skyrim console command are an essential tool for you to use.
For entering cheats into personal desktop commands console , hit(or the key above tab) to bring developer console, and then enter these codes for your desire effects. these console command are not case sensitive.
Note: Some of the skyrim console command can cause a situation which may break certain quest or cause bugs later on. Disable auto save in the main menu and don’t save your game after using commands if you are unsure of your game stability.
- The most popular fantasy RPG in history
- Remastered in stunning HD for Xbox One & Playstation 4
- Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year awards
- Includes the full power of all PC mods to consoles
- Also includes all DLC from the original release (Dawnguard, Heathfire, Dragonborn)
Most Important Skyrim Console Command
Following are the most important and useful console commands that player might found most useful to have on hand in their time in the skyrim. And if you also play other pc games that are difficult for you to play, then you must have to visit our home page to see that game cheats or console command.
|TGM||Turn God Mode on / off
(also adds infinite stamina / magicka)
|TCL||Toggle clipping on / off|
|TDetect||Toggle AI Detection
(doesn’t work during pick pocketing)
|TAI||Toggles non-combat AI on / off|
|TCAI||Toggles combat AI on / off
(Can be used with TAI to
completely disable all NPCs)
|ModAV carryweight [#]||Set carry weight to specified number|
|AddShout [Shoud ID]||Add shout to player skill list.|
|Player.AddItem [item ID] [#]||Add item to inventory. Example:
“player.additem f 100” adds 100 gold
|Player.SetLevel [#]||Sets the player level.
Note: Does not grant
|Player.AddPerk [perk ID]||Adds the specified perk.|
|AdvSkill [[[[[Skill|skill]]|skill]]] [#]||Gives player the specified number of Skill-based experience points.
Amounts vary from skill to skill.
[Item/NPC ID] [#]
|Spawns item / NPC near player.
(Can be used with AI commands for hilarious effect)
All Skyrim Console Command And Secrets
- tgm – Toggles God mode (Invincibility, limitless carry weight)
- tcl – Toggles No-clip mode (walk through walls, fly)
- tmm,1 – Toggle Map Markers
- tfc – Free camera
- coc “Location” – Teleports you to that location, An all item room is coc QASmoke.
- psb – Give spells to player
- player.advlevel – Force to Level Up ( No perk points added)
- caqs – Complete all Quest Stages
- saq – Start all quests (Warning: Not a good idea!)
- qqq – Quit the game
- coc qasmoke – Testing hall (You’ll have your items, enchanted items may crash game)
- tai – Toggle Artificial Intelligence (Freezes enemies)
- tcai – Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence (Freezes enemies)
- tg – Toggle grass
- tm – Toggle menus, HUD
- tfow – Toggle FOW
- kill – Kill targeted thing
- resurrect – Resurrects targeted thing
- unlock – Unlocks targeted locked thing
- lock X – Lock targeted door, chests or even people, where X is the difficulty level of the lock (0 – 100)
- killall – Killing all nearby enemies
- removeallitems – Removes all items of targeted NPC
- movetoqt – Teleport to quest target
- enableplayercontrols – Enable controls during cinematics
- tdetect – Toggle AI Detection (Avoid getting caught stealing)
- setownership – Changes ownership of target so you can steal it
- duplicateallitems – Duplicate items (Target container or NPC and copy the RefID)
- fov XXX – Change field of view.
- advancepclevel – Increase your Level
- advancepcskill (skillname) X – Increased skill level
- advskill [skill] XXX – Increased targeted skill by XXX amount
- setpcfame – Set targeted character’s fame
- player.modav [attribute name] [amount] – Apply modifier (+ or -) to the named attribute or skill. Skill sare entered as they appear in-game, without quotes or spaces, except for Archery and Speech, which are “speechcraft” and “marksman” respectively. Attributes are things like health or carryweight, again without spaces or quotes. NOTE: Using the modav command will cause attributes modified by it to everytime appear in green, as the game thinks they have been buffed. You can try “setav” instead (untested), but in other Bethesda games this has sometimes led to permanent problems.
- setpcinfamy – Set targeted character’s infamy
- player.modav carryweight X – Set Carry Weight
- player.modav burden X – Increase Burden by X
- player.modav Dragonsouls X – Add Dragon’s Souls to your pool, allowing you to improve your shouts.
- player.setav speedmult X – Increase movement speed, where X is a multiplier (percentage)
- player.setav Stamina X – Set Stamina
- player.setav Health X – Set health
- player.setcrimegold X – Set to 0 if you want it to be free
- player.setav Magicka X – Set Magicka
- player.setlevel X – Set Level
- player.placeatme X – Spawns an NPC at your location, where X is NPC ID
- player.setscale X – Change scale of player, where X=1 is normal
- player.IncPCS [Skill Name] – Targeted skill level is increased by one.
- showracemenu – Brings up the race selection/character customization menu. (NOTE: This will reset your character to level 1 and all your skills to their initial base values.)
- [target].getavinfo [attribute] – This will put on screen a short list of information about the given attribute (skills, heath etc.) of the specified target. You can omit [target]. If you first click on the target with the mouse, or you can replace it with “player.” if you want the information on your character. For example:[br/]player.getavinfo lightarmor
- player.additem XXXXXXXX “###”– Adds items based on Item Codes, where XXXXXXXX is the item code, and ### is the amount you want.
- player.additem 0000000f “999” – Add 999 Gold
- player.additem 0000000a “100” – Add 100 Lockpicks
- player.addperk XXXXXXXX – add perks based on perk codes, i.e. player.addperk 000c44b8 it would add the adept alteration perk, found on the Item Codes page. Make sure your skill level is high enough to have the perk before you enable it or it might not work properly and that you add any multi-tier perks in order.
- help – List console commands
- help keyword X – Search by the keyword, number is search mode, listed in “help” commands.
Gaming Mouse pad Skyrim Gaming Mouse pad Gaming Mouse Pad Gamer Computer Mousepad Washable Locking Edge Durable Notebook Desk Mat B XL(30x80cm)
About this item
- 【SPACIOUS SIZE- 】Dimension of this XXL mouse pad is 35.4”x15.8”x0.1″, provides larger area to fit your keyboard and mouse and other desk items. Allowing an easy solution for game play, work, study and a clean desk at the same time
- 【HIGH STABILITY& DURABILITY】Featuring an anti-slip rubber base provides heavy grip prevents sliding or movement of mouse pad. Professional edge stitching combined with waterproof material prevents fraying from spilled drinks and ensures longer lifespan
- 【Cloth + rubber base】The mouse pad is easy to clean. You only need to wipe the surface with a damp cloth
- 【Accurate, precise】High-precision optical surface, even when used in Large-scale game keep your mouse speed and precision while also providing you with enough mouse movement space
- 【PRODUCT service 】values our customers. If you are not happy with the quality of your mouse mat, please feel free to contact us anytime your happy shopping experience is our priority
Skyrim is an action role playing video game developed by Bethesda game studio. BGS is an American video game developer which published skyrim. This is the fifth addition in elder scroll series and was release worldwide for Microsoft windows, Xbox 360, and play station 3 on November 11, 2011. The game main story revolves around the player character quest who had to defeat alduin the world eater. Alduin is a dragon who is prophesied to destroy the world. This game is set 200 years after the events of Oblivion and takes place in Skyrim, the northernmost province of Tamreil.
This game was developed using creation engine and it is rebuilt specifically for the game. In the first week of it release seven million copies of the was shipped to retailers, and over 30 millions copies on all platform as of November 2016, makes it one of the highest selling game in the history of the world. Remastered version of the game was a special edition released for windows, play station 4 and Xbox one in October 2016. It includes graphical upgrade and all three expansions, along with additional features such as consoles and modding capabilities. Versions for the nitendo switch and PlayStation VR were released in 2017 and in April 2018 stand alone virtual reality VR version for windows was released.