AC750 WiFi Extender
- Extend Wi-Fi Coverage – Boost Internet Wi-Fi coverage up to 1200 square feet and connects up to 20 devices – Compatible with Wi-Fi Router, Gateway, Access Point (2.4GHz – 300Mbps; 5GHz – 433Mbps)
- Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones – Enjoy Lag-Free Connection to any type of devices, including wired devices via Fast Ethernet port. System Requirements – Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Stay Connected – Expand Wi-Fi Coverage for your Smart Phones, Smart TV, Fire Stick, Google Chromecast, Web Browsing, Alexa Echo, Ring and more
- Easy Set Up – 2 Simple taps and you are ready to connect, smart indicator light helps to install in a best optimal location
- OneMesh Technology – Enables the creation of a OneMesh network for seamless roaming when paired with the Archer A7 Router (more devices to be updated in the future)
- The Ethernet port of RE220 can easily turn your wired Internet connection into a wireless access point. It can also function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices, like Blu-ray player, game console or smart TV
- All Wi-Fi extenders are designed to increase or improve Wi-Fi coverage, not to directly increase speed. In some cases improving signal, reliability can affect overall throughput.
RE220 expands your existing Wi-Fi coverage with next generation 11AC Wi-Fi technology. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and creates stronger dual band connections in hard-to-reach areas, allowing you to enjoy seamless wireless coverage throughout your home or office.
RE220 provides APS (Adaptive Path Selection), with APS, Dual-band or tri-band range extender can dynamically select the best backhaul connection between 2.4/5G/5G2 to ensure RE to the router have the best connection, and in such way maintain a better overall Wi-Fi performance.
Comparable to NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Extender (EX3700-100NAS) Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions.
Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and a number of connected devices are not d and will vary as a result of 1) al factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).