SENNHEISER RS 175 RF
- Compact, ergonomic over-ear headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bass boost & surround sound listening modes. Maximum sound pressure level: 114 dB at 1kHz, 3 percentage THD. THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5 percentage at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear & accurate
- Easy to set up & enjoy
- MAIN controls located on headphones
- Wireless communication technology: Kleer
SENNHEISER RS 175 RF recommends this headphone for anyone wanting to enjoy music, movies or TV programmed without wires or making a sound.
This headphone is compatible with any audio or video device that has an optical digital (toslink) or analogue audio output (Left + Right RCA or 3.5 mm headphone output).
Did you know? An optional second set of headphones (Sennheiser HDR 175) can be added to the RS 175 system. This allows two people to listen wirelessly to the same program at the same time.
Digital wireless audio transmission
Delivers sound quality over its 330 ft (line of sight) operating range. Never again worry about the tangled limitations that are inherent with wired headphones.
Connects to your audio device via digital or analog input to provide sound to the headphones and acts as an easy charge cradle and docking station.
Provide up to 18 hours of operating time when fully charged for long listening sessions
Closed back, around ear design
Provides wearing comfort and reduces ambient noise so you can focus on the entertainment.
Intelligently designed controls
On the headphone make the system easy to use.
Bass boost and surround sound listening modes
Deliver added low frequency power and improved soundstage enhancing the TV listening experience.