Philips 246E9QDSB 24″
- Specific Uses For Product Gaming, Business
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Brand Philips Computer Monitors
- Screen Size 24 Inches
- Special Feature Blue Light Filter, Wall Mountable, Tilt Adjustment, Frameless, Flicker-Free
- Philips E-line 24″ (23. 8″ Viewable) LED monitor with full HD 1920×1080, IPS panel for wide-viewing angles and full colors
- Philip Ultra Wide-Color technology with 129% sRGB & 108% NTSC color gamut coverage
- AMD FreeSync technology provides fluid, artifact-free gaming performance with support up to 75Hz refresh rate
- LowBlue mode reduces harmful shortwave blue light for your wellbeing + Flicker-Free technology regulates brightness and reduces eye fatigue
- 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders allow for minimal distractions and optimal multi-monitor setup
- Peace OF mind: Philips monitors come with 4-year advance replacement in the United States, minimizing downtime
- Hdmi, DVI-D, VGA, and audio out connectivity
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
- 100% recylable packaging
Stunning Color, Stylish Design-246E9QDSB (E Series)
The latest Philips E-line monitors deliver stunning color, in a stylish design. The E246E9QDSB is a 24-inch Full HD monitor with superb picture quality. The panel is wrapped in a stylish design with narrow borders for a seamless appearance in a multi-monitor setup.
“The Philips E Line features stylish design with extraordinary picture performance. The display is a Full HD IPS panel with a wide range of colors that provides better viewing angles and high color accuracy for color-intensive tasks like photo editing or graphic design.” -Guru
- Ultra Wide-Color enhanced spectrum
- IPS panel
- Flicker-free eye well being
- AMD FreeSync
- Narrow border
Ultra Wide-Color Technology delivers a wider spectrum of colors for more brilliant images. The Philips 246E9QDSB with Ultra Wide-Color wider “color gamut” (108% of NTSC gamut, 129% sRGB) produces more natural-looking greens, vivid reds and deeper blues. Bring media entertainment, images, and even productivity alive with vivid colors from Ultra Wide- Color Technology.
The new Philips displays feature ultra-narrow borders, which allow for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size. Especially suited for multi-display or tiling setup like gaming, graphic design and professional applications, the ultra-narrow border display gives you the feeling of using one large display.
The Philips 246E9QDSB utilizes IPS display technology, which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle. Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably sharp images with vivid colors, making it ideal for not only Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications, which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
AMD FreeSync technology
Gaming shouldn’t be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. With the new Philips monitor, it doesn’t have to be. Get fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with AMD FreeSync™ technology, smooth quick refresh and ultra-fast response time
Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage; shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can also cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for users’ wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
Warranty & Support
You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is “dead on arrival,” arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test “dead on arrival” returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.