Play Store: free games
You bought a new Android smartphone and now you are looking for a free game to download there? Do you have free time and want to spice it up with fun with some video games on your Android tablet? If these are just a few questions that you ask yourself, you should know that I got what you need.
In today’s guide, I’m really going to show you Play Store: free games you can download and install comfortably on your smartphone or tablet. You should carefully follow all the advice that I will give, to find the game that best suits you, according to some of the categories that I will propose.
If you want to read the advice that I give to you in the following chapters, then sit back and grab your Android Device, so that you can immediately install all the games that interest you. That said, I only hope you read the best and the most at a good time.
Play Store: free games
- Arcade and Action
- Casino cards
- White Tests
- Sports and racing
- Strategies and role play
Before I tell you about free games that you can download to your Android smartphone or tablet through the Play Store, I need to tell you what is important so that you can perform this procedure correctly.
First, it must be equipped with a Count from Google you can not download the application from the Play Store. If you don’t have it, you can easily create it directly from your Android device. If you don’t know how to do it, I recommend you read this guide specifically for the subject.
After that, you need to link your newly created Google account with your Android smartphone or tablet. If you directly create from your device, this will be done automatically. If you prefer to work from your PC, you need access to your device: I’ve explained in detail how to do that in my guide on how to access your Google account.
The last step you need to do is make sure that your device has an active Internet connection. For this, you need to connect to a data network from SIM or Wi-Fi. I recommend the latter because you can avoid the additional costs that you can find if you exceed the threshold on the SIM rate plan. You can check out my guide on how to connect to the internet via mobile to know more about this topic.
Play Store: free games
If you see free games to download through the Play Store of Android, in the next chapter I will recommend a few of them according to the category of their place.
Arcade and Action
Of games with arcade style and of action, there are many in the game store. In this regard, in the next few lines, I will list some of the most famous things that you should immediately try.
- Temple Run 2 – an endlessly popular run, set in an ancient temple, where you must guide your character along a path full of obstacles and bonuses to be collected.
- Subway Surfers – other drivers who are not famous at all. In the game you pretend to be a boy who must escape from the train station, avoiding the running trains and other obstacles.
- Reaper – action -RPG where you must command a demon that is given a sword. It has beautiful 2D cartoon-style graphics.
- Jetpack Joyride – a world-famous title in the style of a cartoon In 2D where you must guide the boys who use jetpacks through different levels and collect coins while avoiding enemies.
- Brothers in Arms 3 – FPS battles are good with 3D graphics. You can play both in individual mode and in online multiplayer mode, it includes several maps and different game modes, such as Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- Modern Combat 5 – September 3D is not a must-see to play in single-player and multiplayer modes. Includes different character classes and playing styles.
- Call of Duty: Mobile – is the official game of the Call of Duty series that lets you play together with your friends, on multiplayer maps, or in some kind of battle in royalty style.
- Lep’s World 3: a platform game in the style of Super Mario starring friendly elves. It offers diverse and addictive games with 2D graphics.
- Wind-up Knight 2 – a mix of action and platform where you have to play a medieval knight and “slice” all the enemies that you encounter. Very well cared for artistic.
- Zombie Tsunami – is a great horizontal scrolling style racing game, which consists of collecting crowds of zombies to cross the city and turn its inhabitants into zombies.
- Dead Trigger 2 – is one of the most complete and spectacular shooters available on Android. The enemy is a zombie of some kind, who must face the arsenal that consists of a variety of weapons.
- Into Dead 2 – those shots don’t crash into other people that you have to face zombies, avoid them, or hit them with weapons that are collected during the adventure.
- Shadow Fight 3 – a hybrid title halfway between action, fighting, and RPG. In the game, you must equip your character with weapons and shields of several types and face your enemies (1 against 1) using dozens of realistic martial techniques.
- World of Tanks Blitz – a multiplayer war title based on the famous World of Tanks. It includes more than 100 tanks and allows you to participate in exciting multiplayer battles. It has better 3D graphics.
If you see children’s games and they are also suitable for the family, you thought finding the advice that I will give you in this paragraph is inspiring.
- Hot Wheels: Race Off – is a racing game with the famous Hot Wheels cars. You can collect many cars and race with them on more than 40 circuits. You can also challenge your friends through competitive multiplayer modes.
- ROBLOX – is a popular video game dedicated to creating a virtual world through which players can give space for their creativity, as well as play together with their friends.
- Slither.io – is a mobile version of the famous video game of the same name, which consists of controlling a cute little worm and adjusting its size, alerting other players who will try to end their careers to dominate the playing field.
- Inside Out: Bubble of Thought – is a Bubble Puzzle style game with characters from the famous animated film Inside Out.
- Mom Cook: Let’s cook! – is a game that aims to cook food, go through recipes and combine different ingredients.
- Masha and the Bear: Educational Games – is a collection of educational mini-games with Masha and the Bear. Among them, you can find puzzle, memory, and puzzle games. music.
- Where is my water? 2 – is a canal of the most famous physics puzzle game, which allows you to direct the flow of water to a cute crocodile, allowing him to bathe.
Are you a fan of Juegos de Cartas or are you in casino mode? It’s good. In the Android store, there are very good solitaire and multiplayer apps, waiting to be tested. Here are some examples.
- Broom – An incredible broom game with 11 regional decks and multiple objectives that cannot be opened. In addition to the single game mode, it also supports online multiplayer.
- Burraco Jogatina – one of Burraco’s best mobile transpositions with 2v2 or 4v4 online multiplayer support.
- Trumpet – An attractive game listed to Trump with excellent graphics, multiple decks of cards, and difficulty levels to choose from. You can play alone against AI, online, or in local games via Bluetooth.
- 250+ Solitaire Collection – As the name suggests, it is a collection of more than 250 solitaire cards, including the classic Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, and many more.
- Fresh Deck Poker – Texas Hold’em Poker online multiplayer with excellent 3D graphics.
- ONE! – The world-famous mobile version of UNO !, an attractive card game that should not be promoted. You can play online to challenge other players.
- Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft – a card game dedicated to World of Warcraft, developed by Blizzard.
In most cases, when you are bored with having your smartphone, the first thing you do is start a pretty puzzle game. In the game store, you can find many of the best.
- 2048 – impossible not to know. This is a famous puzzle game, whose goal is to move pieces of numbers in a 4 × 4 pattern, add those that have the same digits, and up to the number 2048.
- TwoDots – a hobby as simple as attractive, consisting of balls of matching colors and the same color. They can be played at a time or with a limited number of movements. He is the heir to Points, a very famous hobby of the same kind.
- Paperama – a special game for the world of Origami, where you have to fold sheets of paper and create figures without exceeding the maximum number of movements allowed.
- Angry Birds 2 – the sequel to the famous Angry Birds. The goal of the game is always the same: shoot the enemy pigs by fighting colored birds.
- Candy Crush Soda Saga – a world-famous puzzle game, whose goal is to match colored candies by reaching higher-level objectives in the least amount of movement.
- Crossy Road – the evolution of the famous frog. The goal of this game is to guide your character (the pet of your choice) to the end of the road while not getting caught by the car.
- Timberman – a fun game where you have to dress up as a carpenter and cut down trees with an ax to avoid the branches that are visible to the right and left.
- 1010 – one of the most popular puzzle games of today. It is a type of Tetris where the bricks do not fall from above. They are placed independently by the player in a blank pattern, in order to create rows and columns that are the same to be removed.
- Shoot Bubble – one of the most popular Bubble Puzzle clones on the Play Store. The goal of the game, of course, is to shoot colored bubbles on the screen so that they are already on the level and burst.
- Cut the Rope – a historical puzzle game where you have to cut the rope that holds the pieces of candy to be eaten by a beautiful frog.
- Roll the Ball – a good hobby is you have to move the pieces that form a path, allowing the ball to lift from point A to point B.
If you are a fan of simulations then you will definitely find some video games that interest you in this paragraph, which you can directly download to your Android mobile phone or tablet, via the Play Store.
- Plague Inc. – is a game that allows you to simulate the spread of epidemics in the world. The goal of this game is to overcome the world’s defenses and promote the spread of the plague by activating mutations in it.
- Block Craft 3D – is a great free alternative to Minecraft, which lets you explore and build in a vast virtual world, with a graphic style very similar to the popular video game Mojang.
- Idle Miner Tycoon – is a game that allows you to simulate the construction and development of mines, to achieve huge profits.
- The Sims Mobiles – is a simulation game of real-life Serial Sims the world’s most popular with the same name. The goal is to organize the daily life of your virtual change model.
- Farming Simulator 14 – If you are interested in farm life, this is a simulation game for you because it allows you to carry out practically all the typical farming activities.
- Rebel Inc. – is a game developed by the same creator as Plague Inc. and, by maintaining this game mode, you must overcome the rise of popular rebellion around the world.
- SimCity BuildIt – for fans of the city building management game, this is the fit: it is a mobile version of the SimCity game of the same name.
- Jurassic World – is a game that lets you manage your own dinosaur theme park, enlarge and develop them and fight them in epic battles.
Sports and racing
If you search for videos such as piece or run, you will find many in toy stores. This is the best option to play on your Android device.
- FIFA Football – a mobile version of the official football simulation. It has good 3D graphics and combines football that is played with many aspects of management. Unfortunately, much of the content can only be locked for a fee.
- Top Eleven – A management football title where you must lead a team, start, and establish gym tactics to lead a championship.
- Head Soccer – a very special football game, with 2D cartoon graphics, where two anime-style characters fight to throw the ball into the opponent’s net.
- 3D Bowling – one of the best bowling games available on Android. It has good 3D graphics, with very aesthetic settings.
8 Pools – the excellent title of a billion online racing with a top view. Includes multiple game modes.
- 2XL MX Offroad – a wonderful 3D game listed for Carcross. Includes original tracks, many bicycles, and views that can be set (first or third person).
- Asphalt 9 – a popular racing title with spectacular 3D graphics. It lets you choose from many famous cars, with original brands and licenses, and challenge other users from around the world in multiplayer.
- Real Racing 3 – another game that is listed for the world of four wheels. Includes many vehicles and tracks, thousands of events, and includes preferred Online multiplayer modes.
- Need for Speed: Racing NL – the official racing video game of the famous Need for Speed series, featuring many vehicles that pay attention to detail and can be customized.
- Finger Tennis – A 3D tennis game with a better touch control system.
- Cliff Diving 3D – a better diving game with 3D graphics.
- Basketball League Clock – basketball title with 3D cartoon-style graphics. Includes 12 teams, 18 balls, and many types of shoes.
Strategies and role play
Who says mobile phones and tablets are not suitable devices for strategic titles e role-playing? This is a series of free video games, literally, a must-have.
- Plants vs Zombies 2 – one of the best tower defenses available in the mobile arena, after Plants vs Zombies is better. The goal of this game is to protect your garden from hordes of hungry zombies.
- Doom & Destiny – an unpleasant RPG made in Italy with a lot of pop culture and nerd references. It has a good 2D top display cartoon.
- Dungeon Madness – an action / RPG game with old-school graphics structured in 13 different dungeons. It allows you to change the characteristics of your character with weapons and equipment of several types.
- Pixel Dungeon – Excellent RPG -rogue type (with randomly generated dungeons) with old-style pixel graphics.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross – a turn-based game based on the famous manga and soul The Seven Deadly Sins. The game has been designed with attention to detail and consists of single and multiplayer game modes.
- Global zombie defense war – zombie-based tower defense with different difficulty levels, dozens of unopened objectives, and special abilities to conquer.
- Cash of Clans – the world-famous online multiplayer strategy title. The goal of this game is to build a village, create your own army with barbarians, magicians, dragons, and other warriors and try to expand your kingdom.
- Origins – Tower defense is definitely not a must-try. It has better 2D cartoon-style graphics.
- MinuteQuest – A better retro-style RPG where you have to defeat enemies on screen with a simple tap. It allows you to make an unlimited number of combinations with weapons and armor (some among the original), and this is the most enjoyable part of the game.
- Dungeon Boss – a better turn-based strategic RPG with beautiful 3D cartoon graphics (“squares” such as Minecraft).