Life finds a way. Little Alchemy 2 is a web browser game where you add the four basic elements, Air, Earth, Water, and Fire, to create new elements. Once you create new items, the recipe is stored in your Encyclopedia. The game is for fun and killing time and adds the element of science and common sense. You can also play the game on your mobile device. Check out this guide to learn how to make life in Little Alchemy 2.
How to make life in Little Alchemy 2
You can discover up to 720 items in the game, including basic items and endings. The final items are the ones that cannot be added anymore and will only be saved in the Encyclopedia. Life is not a final item and can be combined further.
Some items are easy to get, while others are not common. To make life in Little Alchemy 2, you must combine many elements. Here is the combination based on each item you need to use –
- Start by adding Water and Water to create a Puddle.
- Add the Puddle to the Puddle to create a Pond.
- Next, add the Pond with a Pond to create a Lake.
- Separately, add Earth with Earth to create Earth.
- Next, add Earth with Earth to create the Continent.
- Add Continent to Continent to create the Planet.
- Next, add Air to a Planet to create an Atmosphere.
- Now add Air with Water to create Fog.
- Add the Fog to the Atmosphere to create the Cloud.
- Next, add Fire with Fire to create Energy.
- Add the Energy with the Cloud to create Lightning.
- Next, add Fire to Earth to create Lava.
- Add the Lava with the Air to create a Stone.
- Now add Fire to the Stone and create Metal.
- Add Metal with Lightning to create Electricity.
- Lastly, add Electricity to the Lake to create a Life