A fun title that seeks to be the consolidation of a saga that mixes the prestigious Star Wars series and the entertaining Lego. The result is a very fun video game with a lot of action.
Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga is, with regard to the gameplay and the graphics, a balanced proposal, although with small details that should be taken into account for future instalments, such as giving greater strength to the details of the scenes or improve the location and movement of the camera.
All Lego Star Wars Complete Saga Codes
Do the characters included in the game seem few to you? Expand the initial template with these secret codes!
At Guiamania we know how much you like to have many characters to choose from in your favourite video game. In Lego Star Wars Complete Saga we will have a good handful of starting heroes to choose from, but it may be that after a few games we end up feeling scarce. For this reason, we are going to leave you a long list full of passwords that will do nothing other than releasing new hidden characters on the disk.
To insert any of these passwords you must go to the ‘Mos Eisley Cantina’ phase and go to the bar. Then you will be allowed to enter a password. Just make a note of the one you want and enter it to start enjoying your new character. What are you waiting for to unlock them all?
- H35TUX: Without a doubt, one of the characters that have accumulated the most fans throughout the saga. Darth Maul is powerful, skilled and fearsome like few others. He has the ability to control a double lightsaber … but are you going to dare to control his movements? Try it. Unlock it with this secret Guiamania password and tell us again!
- LA811Y: Surely you remember Boba Fett, the bounty hunter paid by Darth Vader himself to make it difficult for him to defeat our beloved heroes. Well, if you insert this key you will be able to control it for your benefit!
- KPF958: If you want to control a Battle Droid Commander you just need to insert this key.
- ACK646: This key unlocks Admiral Ackbar, one of the most famous members of the Mon Calamari species in the series.
- QRN714: With a great similar to Jar Jar Binks, Captain Tarpals is a wise and reliable warrior who will help us on our missions. Use it with this key.
- DDD748: Perverse like few others, Count Dooku challenged the Jedi on the good side more than once. Do you dare to control it?
- XZNR21: If you want to control a powerful Super Battle Droid enter this password in the bar.
- CBR954: If you want to control a Sandtrooper, the main soldier of the forces of evil, enter this password.
- HHY697: Big, ugly, stinky. There are several adjectives that we can assign to one of the most disgusting characters in the history of video games. But as a good Star Wars fan, you are sure to love controlling Chief Nass. So, what are you waiting for?. Insert the password that we just left you and it will be at your command!
- PMN576: Possibly the best enemy Jedi our heroes have ever faced. Able to control four lightsabers at the same time, General Grievous is one of the strongest and most spectacular characters we can control. Surely you are dying to win to start enjoying it!
- ZZR636: Remembered for his troubles with Captain Han Solo, Greedo has earned a place in the memory of Star Wars fans, especially those who saw the original trilogy. Unlock it with this trick and reminisce about old men of yesteryear!
- GIJ989: Armed to the core. This is how we could describe IG-88. A robot with pistols, rifles, machine guns and a fearsome lightsaber. If you control it, your enemies will flee in terror.
- A32CAM: Speaking of baddies, we come to the final enemy of the entire Star Wars odyssey. You may have already imagined it. We are talking about Darth Sidious, capable of taking the young and innocent Anakin Skywalker to the dark side to turn him into Darth Vader. If you want to use its powers for good deeds, here is the code that will allow you to unlock it. It’s up to you!.
- BDC866: With this key, you will unlock a Vulture Droid, a terrible and powerful weapon of the Empire.
- EWK785: Quirky, introverted and very nice. Ewok is one of the most iconic characters from the first Star Wars trilogy. Unlock him with this key and use his skills at any level of the adventure.
- KLJ897: Another villain remembered from the saga. He made his first appearance in Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones. You can control it by means of this password.
- MUN486: The mighty Jedi Knight, Ki Adi Mundi, can be unlocked with this key.
- 584HJF: A member of the Bounty Hunter class, Zam Wesell is a powerful bounty hunter. Enter this password and you can control it for your benefit. Enjoy their movements !.
- GUA850: With this password, you will unlock an Imperial Guard to enjoy the adventure again.
- PLL967: Surely you remember Watto, that deceptive and unreliable seller of treasures, scrap metal and relics from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Well, if you enter this password you can control it.
- NBN431: You will control a new version of the Empire’s soldiers by entering this password.
- EVILR2: The dark version of R2-D2, R2-Q5, can be unlocked by entering this password at the bar. But don’t make R2-D2 jealous by always playing this version!
- LUM521: Luminara can use more than one lightsaber at the same time, it is her great ability. If you want to enjoy the return game controlling this character, you just have to enter this password. Enjoy it!.
- VBJ322: Natalie Portman played her in the most recent trilogy. Padme is the young queen of the planet Naboo. If you want to play with it, use the password that we just left you.
- PRX482: The peaceful and kind character of Taun We can be unlocked through this password. If you want to control it, you know what to do!
- We teach you to play like Indiana Jones, you just keep reading!
If you are a Star Wars fan, it is very likely that you will also be fascinated by the frenetic adventures of the most popular treasure hunter in movie history. We are talking about Indiana Jones, who else but ?. Luckily you can also control it in this game.
First, we are going to enter the Bonus room inside the ‘Mos Eisley Cantina, the same place where you inserted the previous passwords. To enter this secret room you must use the door on the right, belonging to Episode VI. Then, enter the ‘Trailers’ door, the first one counting from the left. A trailer for the game Lego Indiana Jones: The Video Game will be played. Now you can check how Indy is available in the store. You will only have to pay 50 thousand Studs and voila! You can use Indiana Jones whenever you want!
Go from being perceived by enemies with this trick
If you want your character to be a complete ghost for the enemy soldiers to see, you will have to complete the Story mode and buy the ‘Ghost characters’ mode from the store. With this quality, enemies will not be able to see the character you control, except when driving a vehicle, so there you should be careful not to be discovered!
Equip all your vehicles with the powerful Slave 1 turret
Surely this name sounds familiar to you: Slave 1. It is a very effective defence turret against large opponents. You can unlock her by completing all 36 Mini-Kit collectable missions. Thus, you will see it equipped in all the vehicles you control throughout the adventure.
Visit the area called New Town
If you have already played the game from top to bottom and still want more, you will be pleased to know that there is a secret area known as New Town that is waiting for your visit. To unlock it you must collect all 50 golden bricks throughout the adventure. Once this is done, go to the bonus door in the ‘Mos Eisley Cantina, the same place where we insert the passwords to unlock new characters. There you can build door number 6 using the bricks, which will give you access to New Town. Enjoy the landscape and get ready for all the surprises that await you there!
Play the videos whenever you want
Did you like the short films included in the title? Well, we are going to show you a way to look at them as many times as you want. It is very simple!. The first thing is to get hold of all the golden bricks during our journey. The second step is to visit the ‘Mos Eisley Cantina. There, inside the bonus door, you can get access to all the videos that make up the game.
Passwords to unlock the ship you want!
The Star Wars saga is integrated, to a large extent, by all kinds of vehicles, whether land or space. In Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for Wii, we can find the most emblematic of them. However, many find themselves blocked at first. To unlock them and use them in our adventure we must insert a particular code. Then we leave them all!
It is worth adding that these passwords must be entered in the area called ‘Mos Eisley Cantina.
HUT845: With this key, you will unlock the Imperial Shuttle ship.
AAB123: Enter this password to receive a copy of Tri Fighter. Be careful when flying it, it is very dangerous!
UUU875: Do you want to pilot Zam’s Speeder? Insert this key and you will get it immediately!
DBH897: If you want to control a TIE Fighter, you already know what code to enter!
INT729: By inserting this secret password in the bar you will unlock the powerful TIE Interceptor. Now your enemies will have nowhere to hide!