Gang Beasts has gained popularity for being one of the most played party games since its release. Since it’s available on multiple platforms, here’s a list of controls to help you master the game on Xbox, PS4, and PC.
Since its original release on PC in 2014, Gang Beasts has grown in popularity with its four-player mayhem as it pits you against your friends with wacky moves and crazy fighting maps.
However, if you’re new and unfamiliar with the game’s controls, you’re probably ready to find out so you can smash your friends into the nearest spikes or wipe them off the map altogether.
Gang Beasts offers some crazy maps that will keep you on your toes.
Gang Beast Xbox Series X|S Controls
The controls guide on Xbox applies to both the console and if you use the Xbox controller on your PC instead of your keyboard.
- Jump: A
- Run: A (hold while pressing a direction)
- Sit: A (Hold while standing still)
- Kick: X
- Lie down: X (hold)
- Duck: B
- Crawl: B (Hold)
- header: B
- Lift: Y
- Pulla: And
- Left Punch/Grab: LB
- Right Punch/Grab: RB
In addition to these controls, you can use the D-Pad to change the camera angle as well as RT to change your focus when looking.
Gang Beasts controls on PC keyboard
One thing to note about playing Gang Beasts on your PC keyboard is that if you’re not using a mechanical keyboard, you won’t be able to press three keys at once, which is sometimes necessary to beat your opponent.
Other than that, the keyboard has a few advantages when playing solo which we’ll go over.
- Movement: WASD
- Jump: space bar
- Run: Space bar (hold while pressing a direction)
- Sit: Space (Hold while standing still)
- Kick: M
- Lying Down: M (Hold)
- Duck: Control
- Crawl: Ctrl (hold)
- header: control
- Lift: Change
- pulla: change
- Left Punch/Grab: Key or Left Mouse Button
- Right punch/grab: . key or right mouse button
Here are the exclusive links for PC/keyboard:
- Next Camera Angle: Right Arrow Key
- Anterior camera angle: Left arrow key
- Speed up the game: + key (can be pressed repeatedly)
- Slow play: – key (can be pressed repeatedly)
- Return to standard speed: 0
- Spawn push or pull force: 1~2 keys
- Generation accessories: 3~7 keys
- Spawn opponents: Shift or Ctrl with numbers 1~8
- Toggle day and night: F1
Gang Beasts controls on Playstation 5
The controls for the game on PlayStation 4 are a bit different than on Xbox.
Here is the design:
- Jump : X
- Run: X (hold while pressing a direction)
- Lay: X (hold while standing still)
- Kick: Square
- Lie down: Square (hold)
- Duck: Circle
- Crawl: Circle (Hold)
- header: Circle
- Pick up: Triangle
- Pulla: Triangle
- Left Punch/Grab: L1
- Right Punch/Grab: R1
How to cast Gang Beasts
Throw players to the limit in Gang Beasts.
To learn how to throw Gang Beasts, you must first master the grip with both hands. All you need to do is grab the item or person with both hands, pick them up, and release the grab buttons to throw them.
It’s worth mentioning that the throw range is relatively short, so be ready for that or try running and throwing.
How to get on gang beasts
Climbing on Gang Beasts takes a lot of practice and a bit of luck. It’s challenging, but luckily the controls aren’t too complicated.
To climb on Gang Beasts, you’ll need to grab the ledge with both hands and jump. If you want to go higher, you can always do a double jump. Just make sure you grab onto the wall afterward or you’ll just fall over and kick your legs up too or you’ll be left hanging.
Combo moves for Gang Beasts on all platforms
There are quite a few combo moves that you can learn in the game, but we are going to list a few to get you started.
- Throw kick: Press jump, then tap kick
- Climb: Grab using both arms, then press jump
- backflip: Press jump, then hold kick
- Power Button: Hold kick and crawl while holding a direction
Now that you know the controls of the popular party game, head over to our zeetechpro to find your way around many other popular games.