In the Fallout New Vegas Cheats, we will teach you all the console commands for PC, a lot of cheats by using which you will get a lot of things. We also have Fallout 3 console commands and Fallout 3 cheats and codes.
2021 Fallout New Vegas Cheats
How to use console commands in Fallout New Vegas?
Like in almost every other game. The console is opened by pressing the «º» key, the one below the «Esc» and to the left of the «1». If you have an English keyboard, the key can be “~”, but it is in exactly the same position.
Once you have opened the console, a text box will appear in the lower left corner, and there you can write the commands that we are going to explain.
Fallout New Vegas Cheats – Command missions
These Fallout New Vegas cheats or commands are mission-related, so if any of them give you trouble, these are your cheats:
- Teleport to the objective – movetoqt : Takes you directly to the mission objective.
- Mission log – showquestlog : Shows you the complete mission log, with everything you have done and seen
- Verify mission completed – getquestcompleted : It will tell us if the mission is completed, a “1” is yes, but a “0” is no.
- Complete all missions automatically – caqs : You would not even have to play and you would have them all completed
- Skip mission phase – Completequest X : You just have to replace X with the id of the mission you want to complete.
- Mission objectives – sqt : Shows you all mission objectives on the map
- Complete mission automatically – Completequest X : You just have to replace X with the id of the mission you want to complete.
Fallout New Vegas Cheats – Player Commands
These Fallout New Vegas commands or cheats are related to the player, their skills, the experience, so now you know:
- See SPECIAL – player.getav
- Add / Remove SPECIAL – player.modav XY : To change your special, put the command and substitute X for the ability and Y for the amount you want
- Change traits – showtraitmenu
- Level up to X – player.setlevel X
- Rename – shownamemenu
- Level up – player.advlevel : Raises them one by one, so you will have to repeat it several times.
- 1,000 XP – player.rewardxp 1,000
- Edit race – showracemenu
- Edit hair – showbarbermenu
- Set SPECIAL amount – player.modav XY : same as the previous one but instead of adding or subtracting you directly put the amount you want
- Add perk or perk – playeraddperk X : Replace X with the id of the perk or perk
- Remove advantage or perk – player.removeperk X : Replace X with the id of the advantage or perk, it has the opposite effect to the previous one
- Change sex – sexchange
- Character speed – player.setav speedmult X : Replace X with 200 and you will increase speed by 150%
Fallout New Vegas Cheats – Inventory Commands
These Fallout New Vegas commands or cheats are related to objects, so if you need any, take a look:
- Add object – Player.additem XY : You just have to replace X with the object’s id and Y with the amount you want
- Acquire objects – Setownershiop : left click on an object and enter the command to keep it
- Unblock doors – unlock X : Type unlock, click on the door you want to open and copy the id to add it to the command, replacing it with the X
- Unlock things – lock X : Type lock replaces the X with the difficulty level
- Delete object – Player.removeitem XY : You just have to replace X with the object id and Y with the amount you want
- Add object with quality – Player.additem XY .Z : Same as adding object but you add the quality variable Z. It is measured in percentage, so if you want an object of a quality of 25% you must put it like this «.25»
- Repair Objects – player.srm
- Power Armor – setpccanusepowerarmor 1
Fallout New Vegas Cheats – Graphic Commands
These Fallout New Vegas cheats or tricks are related to graphics, so they affect performance as well:
- Time speed – sgtm X : If you replace X with 2 it will go twice as fast, 1 is normal, 0.5 half …
- UFO chamber speed – sucsm X
- Enable / disable brightness – tlb
- No clipping – tcl
- Enable / disable map markers – tmm
- Add or remove HUD – tm
- Add or remove grass – tvl
- See or not the Spawns – tp
- Add or remove fog – tfow
- Add or remove God mode – tgm
- Activate or remove demi-god – tdm
- Enable / disable debug mode – tdt
- Add or remove sheets – tlv
- Add or remove grass – tg
- Recover player controls – enableplayercontrols : in case you lose them
- Delete object – disable : although you must select the object and then use the command
- Retrieve object – enable : although you must select the object and then use the command
- Quick trip to X – coc X : Replace X with the name of the site you want to go to
I hope you will these fallout new vegas cheats. If you are a pc games lover and wants cheats commands of your favorite games. Then you must need to visit our home page.
Great blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find good quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!|