If you want to know about the fallout 4 game and the Fallout 4 console command and cheats used in it, then you are on the right page. Fallout 4 is an action role-playing (a subgenre of role-playing video games) developed by Bethesda game studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.
It was released worldwide in November 2015, and it is the fifth major installment in the fallout series (eight overall) for Xbox One, Microsoft Windows and Playstation 4. I also write some tricks for Fallout 76, and some cheats codes for Fallout 3.
Fallout 4 Console command
If you’re feeling like you had to make a few tweaks to how the game plays, even just simply magic, or a few free items by cheating, then these console command of fallout 4 is exactly what you need. Following are the cheats by using which you can turn on god mode, or become an actual god by deciding who lives and dies.
You’ve painstakingly crafted even without the massive energy weapon, and speaking of laser-powered boomsticks. These all happen when you enter the console command and cheats of Fallout 4.
- Next generation of open-world gaming
- Developed by Bethesda Game Studios Under the Direction of Todd Howard
- Fallout 4 Is the Follow Up to the 2008 ‘Game of the Year’ Fallout 3
- First title from the world-renowned studio since the release of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
How to enter Fallout 4 commands?
You have to open the developer console screen for entering these commands. This is easily done by tapping the tilde (~) key, which can be found under the Esc key. When you are typing console command, remember that commands are not case sensitive, so don’t worry about caps lock.
There is a section in which you will find something like <itemID> <#>. But in these cases, do not type the <> brackets, nor the #. Simply type out the name of the item you want, and follow up by replacing the # with the number of items you require.
Best console command and famous cheats
These are the basic Fallout 4 console command and cheats.
- God Mode
Turning on god mode, making you invincible. To turn it off type the command again into the console.
- Immortal Mode
Turning on immortal mode, which allows you to take damage, but never die. This can lead to glitches such as your head being removed, but your character still remains alive.
- Set Player Level
If you want to bypass the leveling system of Fallout, use this command to set your character’s level.
- Set Skill Level
player.modav <skillID> <#>
Increases a special skill by the specified number.
- Show all Map Markers
All locations marked on the Pip-Boy map.
- No Collision
Turning off collision detection, so you can walk through walls, or even defy gravity. Type the command into the console again to turn it off.
- Unlock Door or Terminal
Door are unlocked or terminal you have targeted.
- Add Item to Inventory
player.additem <itemID> <#>
Adds a specified number of the item to your inventory. E.g, to add 100 caps to your inventory, type: player.additem 0000000F 100
- Spawn Item or NPC nearby
Spawns the specified item or NPC close to your current location.
- Toggle AI
Turns off the artificial intelligence of NPCs, leaving them dumber than gen1 synthetics.
- Toggle Combat AI
Turns off the combat artificial intelligence of enemies, rendering them incapable of attacking.
- Toggle Detection AI
Turns off the AI’s ability to detect you, making stealing things as easy as walking.
- Toggle UI
Toggles on and off the menus and user interface in the game, ideal for grabbing screenshots without the HUD cluttering everything up.
- Remove from faction
player.RemoveFromFaction <faction id>
Removed your allied status with a faction.
- Remove from all factions
Removes your allied status with all factions in the world.
- Become enemies with a faction
setenemy <faction id> <0 or 1>
Sets your status as an enemy with a faction. Use ‘0’ for neutral or ‘1’ for enemies.
- Kill Someone
Murders the creature or character whose ID you have typed in.
- Kill Everyone
Murders everyone in your immediate area, other than companions and vital characters.
- Resurrect Someone
Revives the creature or character whose ID you have typed in.
- Free Roam Camera
Toggles on and off the free-flying camera, which allows you to grab some really good vantage points for screenshots.
- Complete Every Main Quest
Completes every quest in the main story line. Naturally, this will spoil the story.
- High Jump
setgs fjumpheightmin <#>
Sets the height of your jump. The higher the number, the higher your jump. Set it too high though, and the fall back to earth will kill you. Consider combining with god mode.
- Running Fast
player.setav speedmult <#>
Assa s multiplier to your running speed. Add a high number to turn into The Flash and become the fastest person alive. You probably won’t be alive if you run into something though, so proceed with caution (or god mode).
- Grow Big
Makes you, or your target, very big. Higher the number, the bigger they get.
- Set Timescale
set timescale to <#>
Sets the speed of the passage of time. The game is default set at 16. Use 1 for real time progression, and up to 10,000 for days that go by in the blink of an eye.
- Every Item in a Box
This command teleports you to a room full of boxes, like an apocalyptic edition of Deal or No Deal. Inside each box is one of every single item in the game.
- Reset Quest
Resets the specified quest back to the start.
- Teleport to an Area
coc <cell id>
Telepots you to a specified area.
- Customizing Character
showlooksmenu player 1
Opens up the character customization screen, allowing you to redesign your appearance.
- Ally with a faction
player.AddToFaction <faction id> <0 or 1>
Sets your status as an ally with a faction. Use ‘0’ for ‘friendly’ or ‘1’ for allied.
- Freedom and Liberty Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours
- Be whoever you want with the special character system. From a power Armored soldier to the charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of perks and develop your own playstyle
- New next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of fallout. From the blasted forests of the common wealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail
- Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage
Important Fallout 4 console command and codes
Fallout 4 console command codes that are very much useful for a weapon, legendary weapons, general items, and also codes for ammo and armor. So here we go;
|Fat Man Mini-Nuke Launcher||000BD56F|
|GENERAL ITEM CODES|
|ITEMS||BASE ID #|
SkyTech Shadow 3.0 Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz, RTX 2060 6G, 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000, B450 MB, RGB Fans, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Black
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Graphics Coprocessor||GeForce RTX 2060 6G GDDR6|
|CPU Model||Ryzen 5 3600|
|Hard Disk Description||SSD|
About this item
- Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 1TB SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | B450 Motherboard
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Video Card | 16 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- No bloatware | USB Ports, including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen 1 | 1 x HDMI and 1 x DisplayPort Guaranteed, additional ports may vary | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- 3 x ARGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 600 Watt Gold 80 Plus Certified Power Supply | Skytech SHADOW Gaming Case with Tempered Glass
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA | This Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Any of Your Favorite Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS Such As Apex Legends, Fortnite, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Overwatch, CS:GO, Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, and More.
|LEGENDARY WEAPON CODES|
|Lorenzo’s Artifact Gun||ff001a74|
|Shem Drowne Sword||ff00364a|
|Alien Blaster Pistol||ff0010ea|
|2076 World Series Baseball Bat||ff003687|
|Suppressed Deliverer Pistol||ff001a23|
|Minutemen General’s Uniform||ff001cd6|
|Minutemen General’s Hat||ff001ebc|
|Vault 81 Jumpsuit||ff002b82|
|Vault 114 Jumpsuit||ff00396f|
|Vault 101 Jumpsuit||ff001bad|
|Vault 111 Jumpsuit||ff001e77|
|T-45 Power Armor Helm||00154abf|
|T-45 Power Armor Left Arm||00154abd|
|T-45 Power Armor Left Leg||00154ac0|
|T-45 Power Armor Right Leg||00154ac1|
|T-45 Power Armor Right Arm||00154abe|
|T-45 Power Armor Chest||00154ac2|
|T-60 Power Armor Helm||00140c4a|
|T-60 Power Armor Left Arm||00140c3d|
|T-60 Power Armor Left Leg||00140c49|
|T-60 Power Armor Right Arm||00140c45|
|T-60 Power Armor Right Leg||00140c3f|
|T-60 Power Armor Chest||00140c42|
|X-01 Power Armor Helm||00154ac5|
|X-01 Power Armor Left Leg||00154ac6|
|X-01 Power Armor Left Arm||00154ac3|
|X-01 Power Armor Right Arm||00154ac4|
|X-01 Power Armor Right Leg||00154ac7|
|X-01 Power Armor Chest||00154ac8|
|Alien Blaster Ammo||ff002339|
In this game the player is the Sole Survivor of Vault 111, he emerges 210 years to the day and time after the Great War. During the pre-war era in the gameplay the player with their spouse and child. The setting also includes mountains, the outskirt of the city, coastal region, and the downtown Boston area. The starting area contains low-level enemies and is relatively safe which is in the northwest, but the enemies get tougher in the southeast area of the map.